If so, send us your resume and a brief description of what you’re looking for and we’ll take a look. Studio Center is always looking for strong people. Audio Pros, Video Pros, Designers, Web Developers, Voice Talent, Receptionists. We have filled over 20 Full Time Positions THIS YEAR alone and we’ve hired over 50 of our interns full time! It’s a VERY fun place to work. Studio Center “strives for perfection and settles for excellence”. If you agree, then bring it!
Studio Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Studio Center expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Studio Center’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Interested in joining our team?
Wanna be a Voice Talent?
Apply to our Voice Over Talent Roster.
Wanna be an On Camera Talent?
Apply to our On Camera Talent Roster.
Are you an Engineering, Video or Design Rockstar?
Submit your resume for job openings at Studio Center.
Apply for Internships.
We have opportunities in all areas of our business.
Join the growing creative department in Studio Center – one of the busiest content creation studios in the country! We’re looking for a strong conceptual writer. A writer that can write a TV commercial, a social post, a capabilities presentation and a radio campaign all in one day (just kidding, sort of) You must also want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with dogs, babies and chocolate chip cookies.
- Contribute and produce big campaign ideas in all mediums from TV to radio to digital
- Create campaigns with a broad view of strategy, consumer engagement and compelling messaging that can thread through the majority of assets
- Help create a consistent visual and verbal landscape, always with an eye on what’s next
- Follow through. Once concepting work is complete, manage campaign through to detailed writing, revising, proofing, etc.
- Be proactive and work on a range of projects
- Have 5+ years of copywriting experience in an ad agency environment
- Have experience writing scripts for long and short form video
- Have the ability to grasp brand voice, with experience presenting and pitching
- Have strong concepting skills and be a self-starter!
- Have ability to manage multiple projects with crazy deadlines
- Working collaboratively across teams
- Strong understanding of the social/digital space
- Quick learner who works well with others on a team
Position available in Virginia Beach or Richmond.
If this sounds like you, send your portfolio to [email protected]
Are you looking to become part of a fabulous team? We are always searching for amazing people to join us at Studio Center. Do you love dogs? Do you love cookies? Do you love having great co-workers and great clients? If so, and if you have the talent you think we might need, this is the place for you! Please submit your resume as well as your references.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time